Do you own or operate a business in Hudson County? Are you looking for opportunities to advertise your business for free? Keep reading to find out how you can list your business on Hudson County Online for FREE!
Hudson County Online is an amazing web resource that you might not have heard of. They are a local guide to businesses in Hudson County. This resource is open and available to both business owners and consumers looking to compare quotes, reviews, and information on local businesses. Clients all over the area can use this resource to help them find the best business for them to use.
If you're a business owner and interested in listing your business with them, we've laid out easy instructions on how to do so below!
1. Go to Hudson County Online Home Page.
2. Click on the 'Get Listed Today' button on the top right hand corner, if you'd like to list your business.
3. Select 'Basic' to add your listing for free, then select 'Create Listing'. If you'd like premium options, they provide those as well!
4. Enter the requested information, hit 'Create My Profile' to successfully create an account! Your account will allow you to edit the information that is shown to the public.
5. If you'd like to view your listing, you can click 'View Public Listing' on the top right hand corner. **Note: make sure you complete all the necessary tasks listed in your account to have a successful listing.
Those are the basic steps to list your business for free! We hope you enjoy this little tip from us!
This post is not sponsored.
Women Entrepreneurs of Hudson County is a volunteer-led 501(c)(6) non-profit organization dedicated to building a supportive community that promotes genuine connections and business growth. We are focused on providing resources and opportunities to women entrepreneurs looking to expand their business.
Interested in donating to our organization? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.